Monday, March 25, 2013

Messages From My Patients: Chapter 55



September 22, 2009
0847
Carla? This is Tom. R. I want to thank you for taking such good care of me when I was dying. The dilaudid made a huge difference, as did your presence. I knew you were trying to make the best for me. I knew it was ‘my time on earth has ended.’ Both of us knew I was very sick. You tried your best. I honestly felt better with the blood transfusion. When I went to the operating room I was happy. I never really ‘had my chance’ but I want you to know I am proud of you and thankful for all you did. I know you were tired and happy. I wanted you to rest. You didn’t take the time. When I saw how tired you were with the swan-thingy and how you went to the OR to get it I had to laugh: you didn’t stop, not for nothing, no way, no how and all of it for I, your patient who was dying a medical death in a Surgery ICU (tousles my hair, smiles). I‘m gone now. I wanted to say goodbye to you and thank you very much. I am 50. I had a good life. I am a mechanic of the auto. All of it is blessed. I got to be your patient and you worked on me like I work on cars. For both my body and my spirit. Your style is exellent and I enjoyed watching it.
My wife is okay. We both knew it was bad. I am ok with it. I’m sorry you didn’t get to meet her.
God will have a husband. Quite soon. I want you to talk with him you transferred to take care of me. Tomorrow. I am so very blessed to have been near to you. God Bless You and that son of your you love so much. 

T.R. in the Body/Spirit/Light
(He shows me him with Blessed Mother, smiling, both facing me, his left hand in her right.)

(ed—I met someone at a conference in New Orleans in October  2009 and it was my one-and-only date in nine long, very long, did I mention they were long? years. He was an anesthesiologist from Milwaukee. The distance thing is not for me, most definitely! Guess what? I am still single!!! It is the energy I think. Mine is not compatible with your pretzels and beer kind of dude, or even your wine and cheese guy either...LOL)