Thursday, March 7, 2013

Messages From My Patients: Chapter 36


September 25, 2008
1520

Aboard the Queen Mary I was given a personal message from the ‘Lady on the Ship’ Room B444
She had her honeymoon there and came back after death.  Five kids, one died in infancy, another in an accident, so three. Husband died in an accident later. And she died on the boat her second time, of old age.

At the pool:
Voice:   can you see me? (female, young, a different entity from the old woman)
Me:   yes
Voice:   I’m good!
(she was a kid about 12 in an old fashioned bathing suit, with blue and white stripes, playing, looked up at me, and jumped in to the pool.)

At the engine room (I saw a face and drew it, a third being)
The young one (died by being cut in half in the machinery) was kind of scared, quiet.
Me:   you don’t have to stay here-you can go.
Voice:   It’s okay if I leave?
Me:   Yes. Look for Blessed Mother. She’ll take you where you need to go.

There were NO ghosts at the bow of the ship from the crash that cut a boat in two.