Friday, June 14, 2013

Lots of Numbers Happening : )



There are:


  • 8 years
  • 8 months
  • 8 days
  • until 2/22/22                ---   Larry Hoffman

I got this one a LOT today, actually TWICE before I came in the driveway;

  • 388 =  Your prayerful connection with the ascended mastersa has helped to open you to the flow of Universal abundance, including having plenty of time, money, love, health, and everything that you desire.
Let's look at the other numbers:
  • 888 = This is a very auspicious sign of complete financial support from the Universe. Money is flowing in your direction!
  • 222 = Trust that everything is working out exactly as it's supposed to, with Divine blessings for everyone involved. Let go and have faith.
Last night, we didn't go in the First Class Premier Lounge as we waited for our flight, H4 Hawaiian that left at 10:10 p.m. 

We chose to sit in the main waiting area at Gate 26, and used one plug to charge the iPad for my son.

Some 'lady' came to borrow our plug, the one empty one for HER cell phone.

It was the 'lady' in Pahoa who lives in the valley in California, and coordinated the Goddess Retreat with Cobra and Isis! I had last seen her Sunday June 2 at the Yoga Oasis where we finished the conference together! This was on BIG ISLAND and now we were on Oahu at Honolulu Airport! What are the odds of us 'meeting' like that???

I also almost didn't get to 'go' to the closing of the conference. But I was asked, 'go to ecstatic dance or the Maku'u Open Market'? and the pendulum said, 'Market is for Highest Good'. At that place I bought crystals AND ran into another Cobra Goddess Workshop person in the women's room!! She called and made sure I was welcome to come, later.

It was one of the happiest times of my life!

Then when I drove to the vacation homeowner's house to share extra papaya from my friends to the conference, I kept getting lost and 'delayed'. By the time I arrived, only one person was there--my friend who I ran into at the Market had a 'cold'. 

Naturally I gave her Reiki. I ended up healing a timeline for her ancestors--she was the 'key' that linked them to the future. 

She loved it! She slept 'like she was under anesthesia' for hours until the rest of the conference came back, and was healed. She also was visited by her relatives who were 'On The Other Side' that night, who confirmed what I had 'healed' was true. She texted me that the very next day!


I feel so 'different' now. In such a nice way. I got yoga every day, attuned a cat to Reiki one, attuned a Reiki Master, went to Sat Sang, snorkeled, went swimming with dolphins AND honu turtles, opened Double Vortexes (masculine and feminine) at LAX and Honolulu Airport, opened blue vortexes at ITO (Hilo Airport) and the Valley of the Temples, and opened Gold vortexes with Kamehameha at Wet and Wild, Barber's Point (Plus lots of Platinum Ray), and the Justice Hall/Museum. Cleaning Wings.com got an elemental out of the place I was staying, took an 'imprint' from between my right adrenal and kidney that was connected to my right ovary, and all in all MANY souls were brought to the Light. I also healed a timeline with All Japanese-American connections affected by Pearl Harbor and Martial Law, a timeline with ALL Collateral 'Damage' emotional-spiritual-physical as affected by the Japanese-American, and another timeline that linked Kauai and Oahu by the Spinner Dolphins and Turtles (and rest of the islands, North to South). I saw menehunes, and was given a gift by them of lava and coral (very small pieces, with the lava rock 3/4 size and coral-yang 1/4 size). Plus I cooked, cleaned, and sent healings to each of you every day, just like always!

No wonder I was sleepy! 

Mahalos and Aloha,

Reiki Doc

P.S.  Just right now outside on the balcony, in the fountain, I saw a Bluebird for the Very First Time! I have lived here ten years! He looked at me right in the eye too. How awesome it that???