- Archangel Healing Keys
- Recommended By Reiki Doc
- Gaia News Briefs
- Free eBook: Messages From My Patients
- THE DIVINE HEALING CODES
- Reiki And Medicine
- Prayers Of The Heart
- Mother Mary Messages
- Divine Mother Blessings Healing Jewelry
- Spiritual Toolbox
- Orcapod Reiki
- Known Incarnations of Archangels and Angels
- The Ten Healing Steps--A Ten Day Guided Meditation...
- The Garden Of Healing
- Poverty of Spirit
- Ascension Advocacy
- Totally Transparent 2018
- Queue 2018
- Le Menu a la Maison
- Healing Codes for the New Era--Part One
- Healing Codes for The New Era -- Part Two
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
The Warm Ponds
It started at a pool like this. Except instead of palm trees, there were warning signs to 'keep out' from the ocean, barriers, and concrete sea walls. It was the 'warm ponds' areas fed by water that is heated by the volcano.
It was too cold for our friends to go in it. It was sea temperature. The tide was high, and there was a small craft advisory for the rough waters.
In the middle of the pond, I saw this at the edge:
The water is this exact shade of light blue. And the waves are this high, with a break into tubes.
Here are some more views:
I enjoyed the warm ponds very much. Be sure to check it out if you are ever near Hilo.
Aloha and Mahalo,