Friday, June 7, 2013

The Miracle Of The Meteorite

I adore chocolate, but the high vibration energy in meteorites makes me feel even better!



Meteorites give me a buzz. I own that.

I also make a wish on every falling star I see.

Last night, at the vacation home of a friend in Kapolei, I woke up in the middle of the night. It was uncomfortably warm. I despise air conditioning, and had turned it off in my room. Typically, I keep all windows open 24/7 when I am in Hawaii. Usually these are high in a hotel. I am now on ground level overlooking a golf course. Did I want my sliding glass door open while I slept?

I got up and opened it.

At that instant, in the tiny sliver of sky above the next building, a star fell!

I made a wish. It was for my Ohana, from the ones in the stars to the ones in my heart, for the highest good. I felt guilty as I had forgotten to add Planetary Liberation instead.

Spirit reassured me 'that is was implied' and that I had not 'wasted a wish'.

I closed the door, locked it, turned on the air, and went back to sleep.

What a coincidence! What are the odds of seeing that?

Miracles surround us! Aloha nui loa.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc