Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Afghan From Grandmother



When we turned eighteen, Grandma Lucille, my father's mother, would make a granny square afghan for us. We chose the colors together. I liked the black connecting color, with bright patches in the center. By the time I was eighteen, her eyesight was failing with macular degeneration. The Braille Center taught her how to make them like she always had, even through she was now severely visually impaired. They even helped her sew the squares together to make the final blanket.

That blanket comforted me so much, all the way through college, medical school, and even today.

Spirit has been making me a blanket.

Spirit has been sending me comforting quotes and thoughts and images and messages to help me through this time in my spiritual development.

Why am I in need of comforting?

Well, I have been waiting since 1990 for my Twin Flame, my soul's other half. This is more than a Soul Mate--you both share the same Vibration, you are made of the same 'stuff' that is from Heaven. (A Soul Mate is someone you have negotiated with before birth to learn a lesson or accomplish some goal in this life--you have a real affinity for each other that is difficult to explain.)

You know how some people look for money in a partner? And others go for a certain 'type'?

I go for Vibration. And the higher the Vibration in someone, the more impressed and attracted I am.

About three months ago, I met someone whose entire Life Purpose and Vibration just blew me away.

And I have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting for the sparks to fly...and it's just not happening.

The pain is not from 'rejection' but from wanting to allow this incredible Love Energy to flow from your heart and it being 'blocked' by the Other, who for some reason, is not 'interested' or 'ready' or whatever.

So yesterday, Spirit started helping.

There was the Blessing of Happiness and Joy from Archangel Sophia, that acted like powerful analgesic for my soul.

There was this quote:
Quit being worried, stressed out, wondering if it will happen. God has you in the palm of His hand. Declare peace in your life.
~ Joel Osteen ♥

There was this image: 
I have no clue who to give this credit for, photographer.

There was this quote:
If you're lucky, your healing will come in the form you anticipate. If you're really lucky, your healing will come in a form you've not even dreamed of - one which the Universe specifically has in mind for you. Dr. Eric Pearl

There was finding this quote, in the Shamanic tradition:
In many shamanic societies, if you came to a medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited or depressed, they would ask 1 of 4 questions:-

When did you stop dancing?
When did you stop singing?
When did you stop being enchanted by stories?
When did you stop finding comfort in the sweet territory of silence?

Gabrielle Roth


The gymnastics teacher for the kids yesterday got ME dancing, just a little ballet, with the class while I was watching yesterday. I was so excited to dance! Even for five minutes.

There was this thought: 
If Reiki does not 'flow in' you give it anyway, just to the client's Guardian Angel. In this situation, where  Unconditional Love is not 'happening' between you and your Twin Flame, send it everywhere else and to everyone you meet--do not BLOCK it. Allow it to flow as it was meant to flow from you; reciprocation is not a requirement to allow this tremendous energy to move through your entire being of Light.

There was this other thought:
He is a soul in progress and growth the same as you. He has HIS reasons. Allow him to be in the perfect place and perfect time that is needed for HIM. Let it go. Let it be. Disconnect.

This quote really helped. I will finish with this thought for you here:
LETTING GO TAKES LOVE

To let go does not mean to stop caring,
it means I can't do it for someone else.

To let go is not to cut myself off,
it's the realization I can't control another.

To let go is not to enable,
but allow learning from natural consequences.

To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means
the outcome is not in my hands.

To let go is not to try to change or blame another,
it's to make the most of myself.

To let go is not to care for,
but to care about.

To let go is not to fix,
but to be supportive.

To let go is not to judge,
but to allow another to be a human being.

To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes,
but to allow others to affect their destinies.

To let go is not to be protective,
it's to permit another to face reality.

To let go is not to deny,
but to accept.

To let go is not to nag, scold or argue,
but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.

To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires,
but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.

To let go is not to criticize or regulate anybody, but to try to become what I dream I can be.

To let go is not to regret the past,
but to grow and live for the future.

To let go is to fear less and love more
and
To let go and to let God, is to find peace !

~Unknown

There is one last thing: I think he is absolutely adorable in every way. That is a strong sign of healthy love, when someone is delighted with everything about their 'other'. Some of the best relationships and marriages I know are based on this--friendship, trust, and seeing the 'adorable' in everything they do.  I can enjoy the adorable all I want, no matter what. He really is that great and I really like him. At least I have an incredible Twin Flame out there doing lots of good and healing for everybody he meets, in a way he is mentally 'okay' with helping them.

Next--to write a book, The Brighter Side of Having Your Twin Flame Not Have A Clue about your waiting Heart.  There ARE benefits! I just have to pay attention and seek them out.  When I find them I you will be the first to know. <3

Namaste,

Reiki Doc