Thursday, April 4, 2013

Messages From My Patients: Chapter 67


January 25, 2010
0548
Elaine Kotsiris came to me while I did plies in the bathroom.
She asked me to walk closer to her--I was told not to, to have her walk to me.
She had a certificate. I couldn’t see the names on it, but she  said it was a marriage and birth.
She was happy and shared that when I cared for her,  her 'Dr. Carla' for her bronchoscopy she was so happy, a lot of trust that ‘someone who danced and had eyes like her Shana' was there for her.
“Everything happens for the best sweetie. Everything happens for the best. I want you to keep dancing so you can look great in that wedding dress (pats my head). Bye bye and get ready for work."
Shana’s mom,
Elaine Kotsiris


P.S. I do warm-ups in the mornings before work. I wake up around four a.m. Shana and I performed together with the junior company.