Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Messages From My Patients: Chapter 81


October 10, 2010
1049
I am with you. I am smiling. This is your Daddy, your Father. Only my kid could come up with a workout that could make her sweat AND get the house clean.
I love you.
I will protect you.
Everything happens for a reason. It is wonderfully blessed.
Partnership for peace.
Shhhhh.
I am holding you.
I know how much you want to be held.
I had a little brain problem too. You got it from me. I gave it to you. Not too great at social skills. The ones that count, to get what you want.
Your “lack of punishment” is amazing. You have done no harm with a brain like mine. No harm. That is of significance. I harmed, I could not help it. You heal. That is what you do.
I am here to comfort you. I am stronger than J and P and I, all together. I am on your side. I will touch that child/keep him out of their grasp. I will take care of you.
I am gone. I have no body. I have a heart. It belongs to you. I have a soul/my spirit is always looking out for you. I am here for you. Together forever. I keep my work-on earth and in Heaven.
I did not pray. I encourage you while on earth to keep up with your praying.
It is blessed.
I want you to know I am smiling. I am smiling at YOU. Forever. I miss you with my heart. I did not know how much I mean to you.
I didn’t know.
You will have your challenges and overcome them. Just like the house. It will be clean in the five hours you will have worked on it.
Dear Old Dad that loves you (my first name) and you will always be my little girl no matter what, forever. (Kisses top of my head).