Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Messages From My Patients: Chapter 85


April 4, 2011
1515
Mark Taylor:
I want you to know how much I care about you.

You will have a family and a lot of light. Keep dreaming. Keep dreaming like you do about Wyland. It is good for your heart and soul to open it. It might not be Wyland, but the better of the best will be attracted by your awakening. Pay your taxes. All of them! Never look back. You will be happy you thought about it. Write your book! What have you got to lose? A lot of us up here in Heaven are encouraging you on your task: God wants you to have lots of fun working on it. It is the key to a whole new way of life.
Brandon is a good man. Make friends with him and his wife. They are good people.(Tousles my hair).
I have to go back.
I have been calling for you and trying to get your attention for some time. Thank you for listening, taking the time. Come and get it!!
(My money to the IRS and State) (pinches my cheek).
Mark Taylor of the Light
YOU ARE YOUR DESTINY…