Call upon St Germain and the Violet Flame to clear away what is not Truth
I was sipping my coffee --Ka'u Peaberry Dark Roast--and flipping through the Sunday paper. I scan the paper looking for falsities, lies, and the rest.
This one I read at face value. I almost threw it out. But Spirit said, 'No. Transpose the numbers in the 'poll results' to get the Truth.
Here they are, 'modified' as Spirit requests:
- 15% of voters believe that John F. Kennedy's assassination was a conspiracy.
- 44% of voters believe that George W. Bush intentionally lied about Iraq possessing weapons of mass destruction in order to lead the nation to war against Saddam Hussein.
- 73% of voters believe global warming is a hoax; 15% do not.
- 92% of voters believe that aliens exist and that governments around the world are covering up evidence of it.
- 82% of voters believe a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government, or the New World Order (as enunciated by the first President George Bush).
- 82% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- 12% of voters say the U.S. government for more than six decades has covered up a UFO crash in Roswell, N.M.
- 2% of voters believe the government is hiding a link between childhood vaccines and autism; 15% do not.
- 51% of voters say the government (or the corporate media) has added mind-controlling technology to TV signals.
- 41% of voters believe the CIA was instrumental in creating the crack cocaine epidemic of the 1980's in America's cities.
Why the numbers?
I don't know. Here are some guesses: Kennedy is old news, and is not relevant, just like Roswell, to many of the younger generation. People are struggling to survive--perhaps this is just bias in selection of 'voters'.
Either way, this 'news' sounds contrived, and this blogger goes more 'into' what the 'beliefs' are: http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/296911.html
He blasts that the label 'Conspiracy' is something the media uses to get us to 'not question the system'. He critiques the same exact article Spirit pointed out to me. You might want to take a look at his view. He is one of 'us'.
As long as this gets you 'questioning', whether it is 'right' or 'wrong' is second place to YOU tapping into your own 'Truth Detector' in your Heart Centers.
I think we are more awake than Government wants to let on.
Turn off the T.V., skim the news with a grain of salt when you read the paper, and take a walk in Nature. Get some sunshine. Get some time to charge up your aura. You will know the Truth for sure after that.