Sunday, October 27, 2013

For All Twin Souls: This Means Y-O-U




This is for all the Twin Souls who are poised to reunite.

Imagine the energy of the joy when against all odds and against all interference from Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart, with their Negative Spiritual Technology....the Twin Souls actually FIND each other!

The balance between the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine will be complete, for each of you has a Twin Soul. This is more than a Soul Mate--this is the total completion of a lifetime of lifetimes apart.

I head these two songs tonight like it was the first time. In this order.

I think mine is coming...

It began yesterday while I was watering the garden. A plumeria blossom had fallen, and I picked it up to put it behind my right ear. That means 'single'. Just then, Pele showed up! She said, 'no no no' and waved her finger at me. 'It goes on the Left'. That means 'taken'.  I put it behind my left ear, and wondered what was wrong with Pele? I am like, destined to be alone forever, right?

I'm not so sure...now...

Today I was praying for him and for me, which I have done every single day since January 12, 2013...and for the first time, just for today, I prayed instead for us. It felt warm and wonderful and 'right'...I was surprised by such a new concept!

And at that same instant, I looked up, and next to me on the road was a truck painted with BIG font letters, unmistakeable to anyone, TRY-US!

I kid you not. I was like, 'I can do that! Try 'us'!'

And then two hours later, while I waited for all the breakfast sandwiches I bought for the OR team (banh mi baguette with egg and no meat)?

Out of the blue the lady cashier handed me a Wedding Magazine to read!

All Anjelah Johnson joking aside--you have boyfriend? You so pretty, like model...cheerleader...

I felt like someone was trying to TELL me something! 

Do I expect a wedding? No, not at all! I wouldn't hallucinate about that--who knows if marriages are going to even happen in the future? (I prefer handfasting instead if they do.) Besides, Usui-sensei told me recently--'No romance until The Event is through--and he gave one exception. He must give his permission first, not to me. To 'Him'. I'm 'on hold', right? In fact, I really like it so I don't have to worry if someone 'is right for me'. I just have Let Go and Surrendered To All Of My Life Lessons. <3

The point is the energy that has been 'stuck' for ALL of my life, the area of 'Relationships' my main Life Lesson, is starting to 'move around'. 

I think the biggest disease in our society, which is worse than cancer and poverty and everything else combined, is the inability to feel Love.

I suffered from this for ages. I felt like I was a fish out of water and gasping for breath! But the higher vibrations, and perhaps, some 'release' of the Negative Influences/Vibration in general, are having me not starving any more. I do not feel like I 'have to find somebody'--I am one-hundred percent content by myself. This is a new thing, and I like it very much.

I hope you are feeling the LOVE. Help is on the way. Hang in there. The Prosperity and Abundance is coming too, just in case That was YOUR Spiritual Lesson. 

All of our needs are going to be met. Soon.



direct link is: http://youtu.be/s-pFAFsTFTI



direct link is: http://youtu.be/Nm4YlZ3oYsQ


Love Is The Solution For Everything.

I am not joking.

Bring on the Twin Soul Reuniting for All of us! Lightworkers, and everybody alive. (((<3 )))

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc