Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day Four--October 20, 2013


This is how I feel when I am at work. (I am the little magnet on the bottom, the clips are my colleagues).

Where have you been?

I want my hug!

I love you.

The higher self of my coworkers has 'settled in' to the 'Merkaba' or 'body' and is starting to interact with me.

How do I know? For example, when I do Reiki on my patients during their anesthesia, there is a certain look in the patient's eye, just like the 'knowing of the old skin horse in the nursery, where he KNEW he was REAL' in the book, The Velveteen Rabbit, when I visit them for follow-up in the recovery room or their room upstairs. They feel a 'connection', a 'closeness' and 'everything just feels better' when I am with them. 

It is the Higher Vibration. They are not consciously aware of it, but the part of them that is High Vibration too, feels more 'relaxed and comfortable' in my presence. This is because I have been doing everything possible to raise my Vibration over the last five years...

I even see it online. Here is a quote from a comment I received from an informant--I didn't post the whole thing because the writer wanted it 'edited' and this blog program only permits 'full comments':
your insights and joyfulness are delightfully magnetic--Livinglitely

Watch for the 'magnetism' in you and how it affects others. It is a sure sign of your being in 5D.

It's real.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc