Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day One--October 17, 2013



Love conquers all things. Let us too give in to Love. --- Virgil

One of the first things I noticed about a year ago, is that as my Vibration ramped up in the Ascension process, my reflexes became faster too.

Last night was the perfect example--as I opened the medicine cabinet while sleepy last night right before going to bed, two small packages of bandaids fell off the top shelf. Before I knew it, my hand was at the bottom shelf and caught both of them at the same time!

I never used to be able to do this. It is a visible, physical change that is noticeable to myself, and only to me. I have caught countless objects as they fell in the past year's time.

So one of the things you might start to notice as your Vibration increases, is an improvement in the hand-eye coordination and ability to catch falling small everyday items in the hand before they land.

Keep looking for this. And also for that warm, fuzzy, glowing feeling in your Heart Center. It's unmistakeable!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc