Thursday, October 10, 2013

The 5D Rear View Mirror



I was at Mother's Market in the parking lot, pushing my empty cart back to the place where they go, and WHACK! It bumped into a car's driver-side side view mirror.

I watched in horror at the mirror moved away from the car, the expensive ripping stuff off where it's supposed to be direction. Dollar signs flashed before my eyes!

But nothing happened.

The people who had built it MADE it to be able to handle it both directions, away from the car and toward it.

I was okay! I gently popped it back in place and no one except you would ever know the difference!

Spirit helped me focus like a laser on the whole thing while it was happening. And I 'get' it.

Here's the deal:

  • As the Vibrations increase, and you 'graduate' to the higher vibrations, some form of space-time 'disruption' is to be expected. (If you have ever taken Karuna Reiki, you will know how the attunement and cleanse were, that's what I'm talking about).
  • You are BUILT to handle this kind of 'switching' between 3D and 5D. You won't break.
  • Allowing yourself to 'go with the flow' and let your 'perception of reality mirror' move around a big is going to help you adapt with the whole process.
  • It is perfectly okay to feel horror and dismay when this type of 'sudden shift in normal' happens.
  • It is recommended to accept those feelings, ground them or pass them along to your guardian angel, ask for help...whatever feels 'right' for you at the time.
We are on the 'landing approach' and our flight in 3D, Duality, is coming to its destination.

Enjoy the very last this 'flight' has to give.

xoxoxox

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc