Friday, October 11, 2013

Teleportation and Bilocation



Guess what?

We won't need cars! Bye-bye Big Oil!

Am I kidding you? No I am not. About two months ago one of my reiki students had a dream. I was used as a demonstration to the crowd gathered at a concert-like venue--for teleportation! Everyone was waiting for me, and 'boom' I just 'popped in'. This was to show people 'how it works'.

Something resonated about that dream. And now look was Usui Reiki Master and blogger Andy Bojarski has just written on the subject. It is a channelled message from St. Germain (you will land on my comment and have to scroll up to the start of the article): http://awakeningtohigherlove.com/2013/10/11/saint-germain-how-teleportation-will-change-your-world/comment-page-1/#comment-2533

Here is Part 2: http://awakeningtohigherlove.com/2013/10/13/saint-germain-part-2-what-you-need-to-do-to-teleport/

What about Bilocation? This is the ability to be in two places at the same time!

Saints do it. And yesterday I was running late to a meeting, and I mentally 'sent' myself there, walking in the door, saying 'hi' to the people. All of this was about ten minutes ahead. It felt like the most normal and natural thing to 'do' this--I have a hunch not long after teleportation we are going to get 'multiple locations' too. Here are links to more about bilocation and saints in general.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc