Friday, October 18, 2013

Wake Up! (But Only If You Are Ready)


This is for Advanced Lightworkers only--and of those few, for those who have taken Cobra's Little Red Pill. (Here is the link: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/cobra-update-7-22-12-the-red-pill/)


When I was in medical school, I had terrible nightmares every night. Things like home invasions, ugly creatures and ninja-like people coming to my home and destroying everything and everyone. I would be stabbed and feel the pain. I would be shot. It got so bad I did not wish to sleep any more.

I literally would stay up with the lights on, and only fall asleep once the sprinklers went on at  around five a.m.

I cried a great deal. I thought it was my divorce I was going through at the time. But I also experienced this pervasive, deep overwhelming desire to 'Go Home'. On some level, I knew I was not 'from here', and things here were 'not right' and I was longing for my 'place from where I was from'.

One day, I took a nap, and I awoke to silent entities that didn't look human working on me. They were working on my 'soul', and I mentally asked them what this was? I was told it was something to help me and that they were 'Twelfth Level Surgeons" and that is why we were not to talk. The area of my body was my abdomen, I believe it was on the right and lower part.

I didn't think anything of it. I was able to sleep and not dream. I was able to function. And the crying was less severe.

I always had a 'funny feeling' about this experience.

Many years later, I learned I had an 'implant' or a 'non-human control device' implanted in my Light Body in the location of my Right Ovary. It was removed.

For removals, I recommend two resources:


xoxoxoxox
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc