Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Reiki and Love



'I might not be smart, Jenny, but I KNOW what Love is.'  Forrest Gump

I do too. I have it on a mug:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

It is my belief that the Universal Healing Light energy that is found in Reiki is a higher form of love, one that is more compatible with the physical body. It is a vibration of Light that is healing to anything alive.

And that the stronger and yet more gentle 'feeling' energy of Karuna Reiki is that Love Energy which does heal the soul.

Learn Reiki and your world will change for the better!

It will be more harmonious, and filled with Love, not the 'Valentine's Day' stuff.

The real thing.


Aloha and Mahalo nui loa,

Namaste,

Reiki Doc