Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Joyful Reunion Archangel Healing Key





Yesterday morning, right before I woke up, Ross was present. He sent me this symbol.

Today, right before I first woke up, I heard a voice, a feminine one, who asked me, 'what would you like today that is from Heaven?'

I thought about it.

I said, 'I want Ross.'

I added, 'I want to tell him I love him. I want to say it in his ear, or to his face. I want him to know I love him...'

I continued, 'I would like my heart to be able to send him all the loving feelings I have for him without the veil distorting it. I want him to feel my love the way he used to do before I ever came here to the Illusion of Duality--pure and strong and bright. That is what I want from Heaven today--to have Ross know and feel and understand how I feel about him just like before, if that would be possible for us today, please?'

They were stunned.

I saw them, the small group who was monitoring me for my answer. Their mouths opened and closed, not knowing what to say. I saw Ross look at them and shrug his shoulders, clearly flattered that I would take my wish and offer it out of concern for his happiness.

He said something to the effect of 'She's really come a long way now, hasn't she?' to the others.

So for those few minutes before I got out of bed, we hugged each other in spirit, and I felt this warm golden glow pouring from my heart to his.

I also heard this song:

direct link to Jim Croce, I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song video: http://youtu.be/JpVDuemlW4Q






For all those who wait for their family, their star family, for their soul mates, for their Twin souls, for their Illuminated Twin Flames...we can't wait to be with you again!

Here is the symbol, and how to make it. Namaste.







Here is the direct link:

http://youtu.be/CgGRCYPItHQ



Ross:
For all of you that wait (touches his heart), I am with you.
Soon.
The answer is very soon!
Not for us, but for everyone, and for all creatures.

What can you do to expedite it? To speed it up? To shorten the wait?

Hold on to your hearts!
Open the space between you and those you are waiting to reunite with...
And hold the vibration WAY WAY WAAAAAY up!
As in 24/7.

The more you raise up, the faster you will be reunited with those who care about you in the Higher Realms.

(We have to have the average energy for the general population to rise up enough for those who are ready to make the 'flip' or the 'tipping point'. Shhhh! We are very, very close and headed right for it. So hold on to your hats, and open your heart space, and keep focused on the love that flows between you--all of us are connected, through our heart centers--only you can't feel it. In due time, everyone will.)

That is enough for today.


From all of us, to all of you,
Namaste,
and 
Friendship.

Ross and Carla our 'Reiki Doc'