Monday, September 1, 2014

The Archangel Raphael Attunement Key



Today has been a busy day--three Archangel Healing Key have been released!

For those of you who wish to grow closer to the Master Healer Archangel Raphael, and to strengthen your connection so you may work with him better, this is the Attunement Key for you!

Here is the direct link--I've just recently uploaded it to my YouTube Channel 77Picklehead--http://youtu.be/31rlBwgfnxw?list=UU5flTzalmrU0fh33F2BksEw



Archangel Raphael Channeled Message (this is coming through now):

Good Morning! I greet you in this manner because most of you are awakening to life in the Higher Dimensions, where love and prosperity outnumber everything else.

Your life for you is about to begin! And I look forward to working with you in the future. (he points to his heart center).

I am Archangel Raphael, I am the healer. I am pleased with your enthusiastic acceptance of the Healing Codes I sent to Gaia several months ago, and also for the Archangel Healing Keys.

There are more of them, and also, I look forward to some of them coming to you in your own 'almost dream state' in the morning when you first arise, like I did with Sister Carla here. I had her check and double-check just to make sure she had it right. Never worry about any mistakes you may make in forgetting something while you are drawing them. I will correct mistakes. But for the first time, with Carla showing the world? I want to make sure my Sister has it 'right'.

Everything happens for the best, and all of you are awakening with great speed and accuracy in your awakening process. Do not be hard on yourselves!  What you are accomplishing as a collective has never been achieved before, not in the Higher Realms.

With this 'vote of confidence' I welcome you to Advanced Healing and encourage you to make the changes in your every day experience to bring wonder and beauty and amazement and joy into your perception.

After all, as my Sister Carla commented to us yesterday, after all, 'Joy is contagious!'

Thank you again for all of your efforts at making the world a better place for everyone. For this, I thank you in advance and encourage you to follow your heart, for after making this attunement symbol, your hearts shall resonate ever closer and closer to my own--as healers you shall be unsurpassed in your ability to shine forth the Light to all of your patients, clients, friends, and family in your healing work.

It is with great confidence I give this symbol to you.

Good bye for now,

Archangel Raphael, my brother Ross and my sister Carla-the 'Reiki Doc' in the Light