Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Archangel Healing Key ARISE



Hi, there are many healing keys to be sent out today. This one is a surprise, both for when it was given, and also, how it 'cut in line' today to be the second one to be sent out.

I don't know how to explain this, but it is from my Higher Self, and awakened Archangel Lauren one morning, helping her to get up and out of bed as this sign was given to her.

She gave it to me, and I had to memory or clue about anything that was given, but it is in fact, my own Archangel Healing Key that is attributed to me, or at least, to my Higher Self.

We are on good terms now, both of us, my Higher Self. I am independent, and she allows me to perceive my independence. Only if I need Her help to I invite her to come in, although we are in fact, friends and I appreciate the support that She gives when I ask.

Without further ado, here is the key ARISE:


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace, 
and Wake Up (just giving you a hard time...to see if you have been listening... ; )   )

Reiki Doc