Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Reiki Encouragement Symbol



This is from me and Ross.

He wants this symbol out.

NOW.

Please note--in his genius (and in his counting on my being well--sigh--human)--the audio on this isn't the best. It cuts out and back on because my hand kept touching the microphone.

Ross wants it this way on purpose.

Because being clair audient is like this--it's not like your HD TV with surround sound (Ross' words, not mine) at home.

You have to work at it.

So use your muscles with your earth hearing, as if you were practicing the same for listening to your guides.

It's a 'dry run'.

And encouragement is given where it is needed most!


BTW Ross channels here--through me to you. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/I6FWt0obrPY?list=UU5flTzalmrU0fh33F2BksEw


P.S. I am late for a special request case--gotta go!


Aloha and Mahalos
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc