Monday, September 29, 2014

The Archangel Sophia Attunement Key




There is a very special bond I have always shared with Archangel Sophia. It is a blessing and with much joy do I now share the Attunement Key of Archangel Sophia with you.

When I was about fourteen, I read the bible every night, and was very active in my local Christian Campus Life group.

I enjoyed everything about it.

And when I read about Wisdom (of which Sophia is also a goddess of wisdom) I asked God in my heart to give me this jewel through my life experience. I looked at life as a huge pile of things I know, and another even larger pile of things I DIDN'T know! And I wished to make at least a small dent in the bigger pile, with all of my hope to be pleasing and good to the Lord.

I know a great deal. I have degrees--a Bachelor of Science, a Doctor of Medicine, even a post-graduate Fellowship, additional training, to be able to safely give anesthetic to patients who undergo surgery for the heart.

That isn't wisdom.

I had the love of my life, my high-school boyfriend, leave me only to marry another woman who looked just like me. I have been 'the one before the One' for many a person I was romantically involved with. Married twice, divorced two times, and having had a huge custody battle over a son who was born out of wedlock opened my heart to compassion like I never knew.

That isn't wisdom either.

Wisdom is always there, in your heart. It is the quiet knowing that everything is beautiful, right and perfect, just the way it is. That we are not alone. That we are guided with love by our angels, guides, and deceased loved ones.

Wisdom is knowing the quiet voice in the stillness is your connection to Source.

And wisdom is trusting in your path to reunite with your Illuminated Twin, and always taking the chance to put your Twin at ease and just a little off-balance, with a smile, a request, something silly, and a romantic gaze that only you have for your Other...every time you meet--in an entirely unpredictable yet charming way. Your open heart is the most attractive thing to everyone around you--twin, student, teacher, family, friend, patient, coworker...clerk at the store...so always be in your heart.

That is wisdom.

Without delay, here now for you is the Archangel Sophia Attunement Key:





I hope you enjoy it!




Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc