Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Archangel Chamuel Attunement Key



Today I was making dinner, and I turned on KAPA radio.com just to make things a little more 'aloha' in the kitchen.

I had a guest.

It was Archangel Chamuel.

He gave me his attunement symbol.

Here it is:  http://youtu.be/weu4XpiR4vo

He is so sweet. I love working with him, and he is one of my favorites of all time. He wanted the video drawing to have the orange color to match my diamond-orange 'flame' I used to heal the timeline that 'mirrored' back to heal me after healing my patient!

And he picked this flower too, the one in the picture.

It has been a long day for me last night, and I am post-call. I didn't have a chance to rest today. So it's time for bed.

Good night to you with aloha nui loa in my heart!

Reiki Doc