Friday, September 5, 2014

The Archangel Metatron Attunement Key



Good Morning.

Archangel Metatron woke me up this morning, and asked for me to give you a channelled message from him regarding this attunement key. I had already agreed to write the other two blog posts today, and Metatron has patiently waited his turn.

Here is his Key, the direct link to YouTube:  http://youtu.be/Wmf9hdv_qxE

Here is  the picture for you to click to watch the video here, if it works on your device:





A Message From Archangel Metatron for you:

Good morning! Things are moving forward for you in the Higher Realms, and soon you will be noticing the effects of all the changes. They are in the ether first, and then on your plane of observation to follow. The old adage, 'as above, so below' is correct.

I want to speak to you about your minds, and the power you have to create with them.

You are what you think, you are what you are thinking--what is on your mind and carries the most emotion is going to happen.

In that regard, 'worry is praying for what you don't wish to happen.'

I will coach you on the positive way to manifest your life within the guidelines that are set in your Life Contract.

I will help you discover your Life Purpose, to adhere to it in ways that are creative and delightful to you, and to guide you in ways to make the most of your Life Experience. There are lessons, but with your heart connection they do not have to be as painful to you as they often are.

I am here for YOU.

I want to work with you to create for you the best of all possibilities.

I offer you my Key of Attunement, to facilitate this process for you, with your Free Will and mine together, we are unstoppable in every realm that exists!

I thank you for your working with me, to create a better life for you, and for everyone who interacts with you in kindness, love, and Light.

Namaste.

Archangel Metatron.







I hope you enjoyed this message and this key. I greatly enjoyed channelling it for you, with my whole heart.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc