Friday, September 19, 2014

The Archangel Sandalphon Attunement Key



Archangel Sandalphon is the most shy of the Archangels. And he likes to work behind the scenes. I had to look him up:

Here are photos from online that resonated with me:




And here is his symbol, and how to draw it. In doing so, you demonstrate your willingness to work with him.










He wants to emphasize to you two points:

The lowly sandal is between Gaia and you, humble, and always at your feet




The prized sandalwood offers its fragrance in prayer to Creator without ceasing




Archangel Sandalphon Message:

Beloved One--that means you who reads this passage--when you feel the lowest of the low, and the world walks upon you with their feet, I am wish you.

I offer my assistance of loving protection to shelter you.

What looks like a pile of excrement in your perception is often a star to us up here who are guiding!

I am with you.

My services are great for those who have compassion and caring, but do not have their self-worth in the right place.

I will make an adjustment for you through nudges and guidance.

My services are in great need throughout Gaia. The powers who have been 'running the show' have made it work precisely because of this fact--with inadequate nutrition, little time for rest, with pestilence and famine and drought, with NO time for adequate spiritual renewal every day...you are bound to be 'on the way out', 'halfway dead' in your hearts, and not worth a fight with anyone except only to bicker amongst one another as if fighting for air while you are drowning in the ocean together.

I will heal all of this.

Come to my sheltering heart.

I will console you.

Like Rocky Balboa in the movie, when you are ready to go home and call Adrienne! Adrienne!!!--I am the coach who will get you back in the ring!  Not that I favor boxing, but as an example of truly being coached to give it your all, no matter what the circumstances may be.

I give honor to the spark of Creation that is in YOU, just as a Seraphim I give praise and Thanks to both Mother and Father--the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine--who create Source of All That Is.

There is no fee for my service, only a smile, and a gentle 'thanks Sandalphon!' in your heart.

You can't wear me out. I am busy, but never to busy for someone like you (holds your face in his hands, and looks at your gently). There is never enough time to show you how incredibly you are made, but I will take the challenge to show you your self-worth against all odds and against all challenges.

With so very much love,
Thank you for listening to me,

Archangel Sandalphon







Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc