Sunday, May 19, 2013

It Clicked



It is time.

Last night I felt the energy lock in.

I am ready for my assignment.

It is the whole point for why I am here.

The last time something 'clicked' I felt the call from my soul as I practiced my newly-learned Divine Peace Healing. It said, I want to help!

That was the first sense I got of the Resistance Movement, of my playing a role in it, and how big a scale everything is--this challenge between Dark Forces and the Light.

What can you do to help?

That is simple:
  • avoid negativity like the plague--even the thoughts that may arise in you. Pluck them out.
  • seek like-minded others. 
  • this meditation--combine it with others on Sundays at 11:00 am PDT for added effect--we do it at the same time: http://youtu.be/m6HF4etgNaA
  • watch the YouTube channel 777Alaje--starting at episode 1 

  • Get to know this site: http://galacticchannelings.com (New Montague Keen is due today)
  • Be calm and still whenever possible
  • Drink plenty of fluids
  • Rest
  • Get in the sun (it will accelerate your energy upgrades and their assimilation)
  • Eat the healthiest food you can find--no GMO, no high-ftuctose corn sugar, no alcohol (except wine), the happiest meat and dairy and eggs you can find, otherwise go vegetarian or vegan.
  • Smile
  • Open your heart
That last one is getting me through the changes. It is wide open and connected to my Twin Soul. Although there is no relationship in 3D, in the Higher Dimensions, there is a strong connection for the mutual benefit and healing of us both. I am hanging on to it and trusting that all is working out for the best in the perfect timing for the Highest Good. There is an energy sensation in my Heart Center because of it.

I have to share that when my head was spinning over the realization of the truth in his leaving the place I see him, to start something new and essentially dooming the relationship before it has an opportunity to start... I was asking with my heart what the purpose of this 'almost but not quite together' experience is?

All of a sudden on the freeway I saw this license plate--it jumped out at me into my consciousness, as if the angels were providing an answer:

4EVER<3D

'Forever Loved'

Somewhere, in some way and time, someone out there in the Universe cares enough to send me that message.

It is Source.

It is all of us connected together. We are a Soul Pod or Soul Family.

It is my Twin Soul in all of his incarnations, including the present.

It is my Earthly family, friends, and coworkers.

It if my wonderful Reiki students whom I love and adore!

It is my angels, guides, and deceased Loved Ones...including Papa, who welcomes me with his heart. This papa is new to me, but acknowledges me as his own.

That is the biggest help of all--his unconditional love and acceptance--on spirit side and his promise of good future for us down the road.

Everything else is just trust and love and acceptance of What Is, and our role in it.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. A lot is going to go on behind the scenes in 3D, and also energetically for those who are sensitive to such things. Hold on, and enjoy the ride. Many from all over the cosmos are watching us. It is the first time a planet with all of its creatures, together, Ascend at the same time!