Friday, May 17, 2013

At Yoga



On Saturdays, whenever possible, I take yoga at a studio near my house.

YogiBill is the instructor.

It is a gentle yoga that is very spiritually based, and 'not P.E.'

It is in the dark, almost; I like it, so people can't see my body. There is music and pretty photographs that flash on a screen.

I find it very comforting.

It is one of the very few activities I do for me. It has helped considerably as my mother and nana have dealt with their illnesses and surgery, which has been an emotional drain since last November, and it has not let up.

Everything for me right now is about Vibration. I empty. And I fill. Reiki is not draining in and of itself. But my busy life is very draining. Even though I have the Golden Web of Protection around me 24/7 www.margaretmccormick.com

One of the best things about yoga is my psychic awareness goes up.

Three months ago I got the nagging feeling that 'someone is living there' in the studio. It 'felt like somebody's living room'. I am born under the sign of Cancer. My ability to 'feel' is off the map.

I also saw an unusual decoration that had wedding energy in it over the doorway to a hall. There was a sadness to it, a 'bargain with God', something sincere but also somewhat like 'see God I am keeping up my end of the bargain' about it. That does not 'belong' in a yoga studio, either.

I was right.

I had no idea that someone was ever living there in that studio.

But someone was and is. A good person, not a scary one.

And that is why the yoga at this studio is so good for me. It is not 'commercial'. It is Home.

I can't wait to go again.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc