Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Unconditional Love to Me



By accident, I broke through this illusion represented by the swans with the beautiful heart formed by their gazing at each other at the sunset.

It was random, but I thought you should know about it. For any of you there who, like me, drew the 'Bad Romance' card on this incarnation, you will know that your every waking hour is spent beating yourself up in one way or another why you can't 'get that one right'.There is a longing that is unnatural, in wanting to 'fix' this. And you go through many great leaps and chasms trying to 'get it right'.

It is a good carrot. The one from Spirit that has been used to get me to do all kinds of things for my growth and personal development. Even now with this 'Soul Mate of the Sixth Vibration' thing.  I want to be 'ready', I want to 'prepare' and I 'hope' and 'pray'...it has been four months of hoopla if you ask me. My mind is strong, my emotions are steady...but my soul?  Always wanting to be feminine, have the white picket fence, and stay at home like on T.V.

So how did I break it?

It was while I was driving home after dropping my son off at school. There was a cancellation. I don't work until one. Thank you, coumadin level being too high, for INR to be up, so I could have the time to 'process' this and share it with you.

It is important.

I simply said, 'If I don't get this right in this lifetime, I will reincarnate again until I learn this lesson. There is no rush. If it's not happening, it's not happening. What more can you do?'

And the fever BROKE.

The pressure was GONE.

Then this lovely warm feeling in my heart center started to glow!

I had given myself Unconditional Love!

Funny things happen when you release expectations.

I am serious. I mean it. So what if I don't 'get it right' in the near future? God isn't stupid! And God would never judge me harshly on my 'failure'. He would simply say, 'Try again.'

Today is my first day of freedom from Romantic Anything.

So...is this self-centered hogwash for the sentimental?--you might think this because YOU have had everything 'in the bank' as far as emotional experiences go. You can control it, you have abundance of the heart...

I didn't use the term 'in the bank' lightly.

Oh no. I used it on purpose!

Because many MORE people draw the 'finances' card--and for them, money is the one and only thing they 'can't get right'. 

You know all that worry about how to make it rich and how to pay off your debts and how to cut this deal and how to get ahead and how to win the lottery? That is because YOUR soul drew THAT card before coming to earth.

Guess what?

Simply apply the same lesson. Tell yourself, 'If I don't get this right in this lifetime, I will reincarnate again until I learn this lesson. There is no rush. If it's not happening, it's not happening. What more can you do?'

And be FREE.

If it is HEALTH that is the one thing over and over you can't 'get right' no matter what you do--say it to yourself, 'If I don't get this right in this lifetime, I will reincarnate again until I learn this lesson. There is no rush. If it's not happening, it's not happening. What more can you do?'

Release yourself from that cycle of anguish.

It is not worth it.

Don't let it spoil the rest of your beautiful Life Experiences that you have. You might have ONE bummer of a soul card, but there are others in the hand that are really good!

And when you go out there and 'bust through' your limitations, would you mind sharing your 'success' and 'secret method' with me? I really love working for Soul Growth.

We teach each other at this stage.

What should we call it? Reiki 107?

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. I love Gaga! Enjoy: