Sunday, May 26, 2013

Try And Love Again--The New Assignment



Yesterday I got my new assignment. It came after opening the Portal. It is very much to my liking. <3

Today is an opportunity for forward steps. With only one invitation, no reminders, and a pattern of their going 'on errand' to L.A. each Sunday, changes are not great about their showing up.

As far as being able to drive to the place, and finding it, even if they wanted to go...well...

Spirit is stronger than me.

All I know is two hearts are going to wait for this person to show up, mine and my boy's. We both asked him to come.

There is so much love in the world, it is everywhere, and it doesn't have to be 'just between two people'. No matter who shows up or when, it is going to be okay. And I accept my new assignment: to take care of it to the best of my ability. It is going to be bumpy. But thank you Heaven for giving me the opportunity to help all of us to grow in love. If we are twin souls, I pray and send healing Light for the Highest Good, every day, no matter what the 'results' are to my three-d eyes. I know in some way or another it will help.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. my favorite band in the world is the Eagles. Enjoy!