Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You Are Loveable!!! : )))



I am Loveable.
You ARE Loveable.
We are Loveable.
Together.

I am Loving.
You ARE Loving.
We are Loving.
Together.

I am a Miracle!
You ARE a Miracle!
We are Miracles!
Together.


My earthly needs are being met.
Your earthly needs ARE being met.
Our earthly needs are being met.
Together.

I have abundance.
You HAVE abundance!
We have abundance.
Together.

I am sharing with you.
You are sharing with me.
We are sharing.
Together.



I am healing.
You ARE healing.
We are healing.
Together.

I am free from all contracts and agreements with Darkness, that I know I made, and that I didn't know.
You ARE free from all contracts and agreements with Darkness, that you knew and didn't know.
We are free from all contracts and agreements with Darkness, that might have been 'tricks'.
Together.

I am LIGHT.
You ARE LIGHT.
We are LIGHT.
Together.


I am Victory for the Light.
You ARE Victory for the Light.
We are Victory for the Light.
Together.

Namaste.
Namaste.
Namaste.

Reiki Doc