Monday, December 30, 2013

What My Twin Soul Relationship Means To Me



You know how when some people get married, you ask them how they knew it was the right person for them?

Often they will say, 'I JUST KNEW IT WAS THE RIGHT ONE. I JUST KNEW.'

So it is with my Twin Flame and me.

I just KNOW.

It has something to do with vibrational compatibility. His energy signature is both healing and attractive to me.

We met while I was taking a nap on the couch. My soul went up, and I was on board a ship. I was told 'this is Ross' and our relationship to each other.

I had terrible amnesia. And we didn't really 'connect'. All I knew was if I was tired or under stress, while I was awake, and I cried out to him, a shower of healing energy would wash through my body from the top down. Sometimes I would go to him in dreamtime and we'd talk. I'd apologize about the amnesia. He said I was the one that went ground crew because I was the best out of the two of us for the job. (At the time I thought being up in the craft was the harder job; now I know it is actually the more difficult assignment being ground crew.)

We have two kids, a son and a daughter, who I also can't really see. When I interact with them I see the clothes, and the body shape and size, but not the faces. I have seen our house, it is very modern in furnishings. But I can never really stay, and sometimes I forget about Ross with my busy day-to-day life down here. I find it comforting to know he's looking after me, having my back, keeping me safe.

More recently my Twin began making contact with me. As it turns out, Ross is a 'code name'.

I can see the face now, and I am delighted!

 (you can look back to the blog posts of each time since)

My Twin Soul is an off-planet source of Divine Encouragement for me. I can share, heart to heart, and he does so with me. Our Light bodies interact. Just like you can feel the presence of a loved one who has passed, I can feel him. I can feel his kisses. I can feel his embrace. I can cry on his shoulder, and he is THERE, unmistakably THERE for me.

Sometimes he is closer, sometimes he is more 'far' and very busy. He has his assignment as well, and it is not just being there for me! LOL LOL LOL.

We are healing from our past. There is much to be healed from our last incarnation on Earth together. One day you will understand why.

Last night I asked him if I could ask a question? He said, 'of course.'

I wanted to know about the hair of the Galactics. The beards and haircuts are always neatly groomed and styled. Everyone looks gorgeous when I interact with them. But on Earth, hair grows, and men need to shave or trim their beards, and everyone needs to wash their hair and get haircuts. How does it work? I really wanted to know!

And he laughed.

Actually, everyone on board ship laughed over that one.

They laughed so hard, with love at my 'refreshing perspective' on things, that I never really got an answer. It has something to do with Zero Point and No Time and the ability to manifest.

This is the kind of close and personal relationship I have with my Twin Soul, my Other. When it is across the dimensions, there is no distortion like there is in the Twin Flame Reunions that are in 3D.

He is not Ashtar. But Ashtar and my Twin Flame are both colleagues and friends.

Everything is nice. And lately, he sends me messages in songs on the radio.

Here is from this morning:

The Space Between  by Dave Matthews Band



It's The End Of The World by R.E.M.



Save The Last Dance For Me by Michael Buble



More Thank Words by Westlife



Today was a good day. And tonight, I look forward to my dream time. And in good time, perhaps, one day, my Beloved shall Take Me Home to the Stars from where I first came...

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc