Friday, December 6, 2013

Doctor 'Jane Doe' In 5D



I have been called to be a witness to a lawsuit of a colleague. Many doctors are expert witnesses. My other friend Doctor Jane once actually sued a company that her medical office had a bad business thing with (I'm not clear on the specifics).

She says this is an opportunity for me to learn some new skills.

And for about ten to fifteen minutes, she 'coached' me on what to expect, how to present myself, and the basic strategy of the entire legal process going on.

She is a healer.

A healer who out of concern for me, shared her experience and time, from her heart.

And the most amazing thing happened!

With my third eye, Doctor Jane began to 'transform'. I saw her energy core predominate and her 3D body looked like a projection coming off of it. 

The LIGHT of Doctor Jane was 'real' to my third eye, and I was seeing it clearly, because her energy/heart/mind were connected for my good.

Her 3D body, which I had thought was 'real', was actually not, according to what I saw.

She looked just like the picture, except no chakras, no rainbow color, but the luminous glow of the aura around the physical body and the very large strong light 'core' was just like what you see above. But she was seated, and her legs were crossed, and she was talking to me at the same time, to my 3D eyes.

This was the first time anything like this has ever happened. I don't think it is going to be the last.

Have you ever seen anything like this? My guess is that we both 'popped in' to 5D for that brief discussion.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc