Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rocky Raccoon: Reiki Attunements For Non-Humans, Part 2



I wanted to take an alternate route to work that I take when I run late.
Spirit advised against it.
Take the usual way.

I did. And the cars were backed up by the signal on the onramp. I was on the right hand lane, and noticed…

There was a dead raccoon curled motionless on the right side of the road. There was no blood. Just a perfect, whole, 'sleeping' raccoon.

It troubled me deeply.

I thought of all the animals and death brought about by our means of transportation.

What right do we have to cover land with our roads?

The animals were there first!

Attune him. Attune Raccoon to Reiki Energy.

But it's dead! How can I attune something that is dead?

Trust. It is for the highest good. Attune. Attune.

So I did. I was asked also to attune 'mice'.



On the freeway exit, when I came home, I was noticing the eucalyptus and pine trees were sending Reiki. Everywhere, they were 'on' the Reiki 'channel' and pumping energy into the area.

Then some palm trees caught my 'third eye'--LOL. They were giving Reiki too!

The Eucalyptus and Pine had shown them how!

The other palm trees on the surface streets didn't 'know' Reiki. But those other ones did.



In my home right now, I have four mice, the ones the snake didn't eat on Monday. I am boarding them. I gave them food and water tonight, asked their permission for the attunement, and did it. I attuned all four mice to Reiki 1--the white one, the black one, the gray one, and the one like the picture above.

I cannot begin to describe the incredible, intense energy that flowed through my head and out my arms! My hands were warm, the warmest they have ever been, and I thought my head was going to explode! It took way longer than a human. I wondered where all this energy was from?

And something caught my eye.

Someone was watching me. And helping me with the attunement. 

Right in the windowsill next to the cage was…spider!



Spider smiled and kept Reiki-ing away toward the cage.

Then it was done.

It is my understanding that ALL rodents are now going to be attuned to Reiki…rabbits, rats, mice, gophers, moles, 'varmints', capybaras, and beavers…ALL of them.

This branch of mammals has been highly maligned; today this has been reversed!

Although rodents may poop in the house and eat food that has been stored and make nests, the energy of hatred has been modified enough to permit peaceful exchange between the two races--mammal-rodent, and human. At least on the Higher Self Level…

I think Spider was a confirmation that I did something 'right'. The energy flow was too.

Enjoy your new experience of Reiki!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. Just in case you are wondering--
RACCOON = be very flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
MOUSE = scrutiny, being able to pay attention to detail in all things, organized.

P.P.S. Enjoy The Beatles!