Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Spirit Team's Log

On Friday, December 6, 2013 I was guided to Newport Beach, California

I attuned the Ocean to Reiki


Everything that lives with or in or near the ocean, now is sending Reiki to anyone who accepts it

I also attuned the Oceans, and all Life in it, all over the world.



I attuned them to Divine Peace Healing, too. This is a high-vibrational form of healing, something like Karuna Reiki, but is Angelic and was handed down to my Teacher through Spirit.

This was my first and only Divine Peace Healing Attunement. The Ascended Masters were also present and assisting me. We held hands.

The water became oddly warm after the attunement. To my feet it was like bathwater, not cold.


I also was guided to make this design on the beach with my feet.



It is hard to show it, but it represents DNA.



Afterwards, I rested. Can you see the brand name of my clogs in the instep?


Here they are. That is my left knee in the lower right hand corner. Spirit wanted it in the photo.

Yesterday, I 'got lost' because Spirit wanted me to see this word.  Afterwards, with Reiki Fur Babies Ming and Candy, together, we Attuned the Electicity Grid and overlaid it with Spiritual Energy and Healing and Light. 



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc