Monday, December 2, 2013

A Visit From Ashtar



I speak in tongues.
It doesn't happen often in prayer, although I have had the gift since 1990.

Today it started.
Then I saw Jesus.
And after He greeted me, Ashtar stepped forth.

There was a follow-up message to our meeting two days past.
It is of a personal nature, and it is not meant to be shared.

My attitude is better.
I have full understanding of the situation.

Ashtar cares enough to make sure everything is all right with me.
He is pleased with the progress I have made.

All is well.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc

4 comments:

  1. In the beginning was the word, and nothing but the word.
    As the language of pure vibration, dances off the tongue,
    Creation can't help but flow in tandem,
    obeying not by command,
    but in reverent service
    to the beauty of the
    ((((VOICE)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thinking! Thank you for sharing.

      Delete