Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Heart To Heart With Ashtar Command



As I was falling asleep last night, I was upset.

I went to the bridge and explained my concerns about the Nova Gaia project. I explained the situation of what it is like to be Higher D and on surface Gaia as Ground Crew.

It's incredibly painful.

I explained how they should just come out of their monitoring ships and just walk around and experience the energies. It is sucking the life out of me. I said, 'You guys are starting to look like a bunch of #&@# ups, if you ask me.'

I had a strategy that I knew would work, because I have been down here so long, in so many incarnations. I gave the team intel on what would occur.

They didn't say anything.

So I called in the Sirian Council of Nine or Ten or whatever. I let them know this assignment was going way longer than expected, and that I gave them a piece of my mind too--using colorful language and still having respect for my team.

They said nothing and just looked shocked.

So I went to God.

He has an office, I have always been welcome there. I just knock and sit on his lap and tell him what is on my heart. I did just that. I explained how painful it was for me to experience the energies right now, and how I felt like I was hemorrhaging my energy. I took his hand and made Him walk around. We flew, kind of, and I showed him all the things that are at a critical juncture--the pollution, the poverty, the health care, the brain washing by the media, and all of the people who buy into that and don't care. I explained every little thing I knew--things that are confidential--and made sure he saw it and felt it himself.

I saw an archon head watching us. It was an ugly thing. And I started to shine with Light. I focused it. I directed it. And I started to pulse it. These were sequences of pulses that were very advanced that I had no idea I could do but I willed it and it came.

I looked above to the Ashtar Command and said, 'When the dark comes out by being exposed to the Light, we will LOVE them (implying that they will die-be neutralized-taken off planet). I actually started having conversations with some, and it was like throwing off rows and rows of fleas.

Then it stopped.

I apologized to God.

I apologized to the Sirian Council of Whatever.

I apologized to Ashtar Command, I told them I appreciated their sacrifice on our behalf, and that they were not F-%&# ups.

And I thanked them for hearing what I had to say.

Then I slept. This happened about eight hours ago.

Five hours ago, Gaia Portal published this:


Exit strategies have been completed for all Hue-Beings currently operating in multiple dimensions that include 3D and 4D.
“Higher Dimensionals only” operators are not affected.
“Exit strategies” are individual and may take various forms suited to each Hue-Being involved.
Significant energies are required at the current moment to maintain any 3D-4D involvement, and “Higher Level” decision has occurred for all such Hue-Beings to remove from 3D-4D.
Involvement will increasingly be upgraded to 5D and higher, as that is necessary for establishing Light Grids for Nova Gaia.



Is there a connection?

I don't know for sure. But there is enough coincidence for me to write about it for you today.

I hope I didn't get fired! LOL

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,


Reiki Doc


P.S. I am 9D.

This song Spirit wants to go with this blog post...

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman Turner Overdrive

P.P.S. This was published four hours ago. Thank you God for your kindness. My dream is to liberate Gaia once and for all, so that there will be no more suffering. I showed YOU how much in pain all of her people are. Thank you for not ignoring it. I appreciate the input of Ashtar's Fine Leadership, and I trust and obey His decision overall. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/heavenletter-4785-the-dreamer-and-the-dream-december-31-2013/