Sunday, December 29, 2013

Heal Your Heart: Soul Searching In The Twin Flame Relationship, Part 2



This is the second Heavenletters post that makes me cry. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/heavenletter-4782-breaking-through-time-and-space-december-28-2013/

I can't understand it. No matter how hard I try.

I don't 'get' the couples part of it.

It just doesn't make sense. And the LOSS and the pain of LOSS only hurt worse as I read the words.

This quote from Joel Osteen for December 29, I do understand.

If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land.  -- Isaiah 1:19

" Notice, if we obey God and are willing to trust Him, we will have the best this life has to offer--and more! But God says we have to be willing to obey.

Friend, God doesn't want you to drag through life defeated and depressed. No matter what you've been through, no matter whose fault it was, no matter how impossible your situation may look, the good news is that God wants to turn it around *** and restore everything that has been stolen from you. He wants to restore your marriage, your family, your career. He wants to restore those broken dreams. He wants to restore your joy and give you a peace and happiness you've never known before. Most of all, He wants to restore your relationship with Him. God wants you to live a satisfied life.

*** was an interruption!

It was my personal angel, Nadine.

We met when my son's father and I were just getting to know each other. My son's dad was my massage therapist. I hoped for more, but would get weekly sessions. The closeness to his soul, and our connection through our mutual past life (I saw him die in front of me, too--it's a recurring theme but he is not my One. It's worth a blog post or two about how it's complicated!).

One day he had been unkind, and I was crying in the women's dressing room while I was putting on my makeup. Nadine came in a wheelchair. She lived far away, and had disability. But her heart is full of love, and she speaks her heart. She said, 'Why is a beautiful lady like you in tears?'.

We have been friends ever since, but with our schedules, and my work, it's mostly on the phone.

She came to my baby shower, which was actually at a restaurant right by where I was on the pier. That was the last time I saw her. It was nine years ago. She calls, once in a while. But only when I'm at the 'end of my rope'. Today, her talking about her operations and how lucky I am to be where new babies are born at my work just helped to center me emotionally, and count my blessings.

In some ways, the one with the disability is me, because her Heart is much stronger in Love than mine, and she always steps in at just the right moment to give me hope and reassurance that I am loved by God and by her.

Was this my surprise from my One? I don't think so. But it is a sign that God is aware that I am in my Lessons, making forward progress through them as best as I possibly can.

For some, my lessons might seem simple, and a 'challenge' to them might be in some other area, perhaps, finance. But for each of us, our lessons are just what we need to develop as a soul, and they are difficult for us, personally.  That is to be respected no matter what you or another is going through. Everyone has their lessons. And God wants us to be happy.

That is enough for today.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. --  Here is TODAY's Heavenletter. I still don't understand it, and yes, it is making me cry. I don't 'get' the couples part in this at all, OR the God is in me and everything is wonderful part. God is in me, and I feel awful--that 'love' just isn't getting its message through to me at all. I'm going out for some bagels with my son... http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/2013/12/29/heavenletter-4783-what-you-see-is-what-you-get-december-29-2013/