Thursday, December 26, 2013

Twin Flame Messages This Morning

the Spinners--I'll be working my way back to you, babe…



Billy Joel, You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy



And the bird (he listens to KERTH 101 in the room, and I was taking care of his food and water and needs)...had just taken a huge part off his toy, and hidden it under three layers of paper on the bottom of the cage. I found it, and on the toy on the part of the chain that fell was a Domino. The numbers? 9, 9--a double nine domino!


I'll put the pieces together for you and connect the dots in another post. But for now, I am 'connected' to my Other, my Twin, and we are 'working things through' in our bond, making up for what happened between us the last time we both walked the earth...

Now I have to go to work!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc