Friday, January 17, 2014

The Miracle In My Operating Room!






The surgeon burst into the room while we were readying the patient for his next case.

'I can't believe it! I just saw our last patient. She is totally AWAKE, has NO PAIN, and the pain in her arm she has had for the past two years is SUDDENLY GONE!'

(this never happens with pain patients, not this fast. Ever.)

Our patient looked 'like a rose' in the recovery room

He wanted to know how this miracle happened.

I gave Reiki. But should I tell him? He's not that open...besides...there was something bigger I had to confess...

Hey? Doctor? I have to share something I think you should know...

After THIS:




And before THIS:



I did THIS:

Right as she was about to fall asleep, I  leaned in close and whispered in her ear,  'While you are sleeping, why not let's take Doctor's credit cards and go shopping together! You pick the place, and I'll go with you. Won't that be FUN? You can go any place you like!'

And she smiled a big grin as she drifted off to sleep...



The surgeon stopped in his tracks.

He paused.

He looked at me.

I didn't know what he was going to say, but at least I had it off my chest that I had told him what I had done...

And he smiled.

He said, 'Whatever it takes to make her relaxed and comfortable, that is okay with me. Besides, she is never going to remember!' Then he kept muttering about the miracle...


Sometimes, all it takes is a woman's touch to make the healing complete...

At age four I decided my career <3


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc