Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Skyclad, Part 2



The full moon is fast upon us.  And I am doing my part to soak all of the good energy UP!!!

This morning, the alarm went off. I hit the snooze button, and went back to sleep for just a little bit. I hit it once....twice...

But on the third time,  something caught my eye, and startled me when I lay back on my pillow....

A brilliant just-almost-full moon shone in the little sliver of window between the curtains and the window frame; it cast a bright moonbeam on my face, my arms, my shoulders, and my heart.

This has never happened, not in this home or any of the homes I have ever lived.

It's magic.

Enjoy the moon, this full moon, with all of the energies it is giving at this time! Reach for the stars!

Welcome home to the Higher Energies.

Namaste.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc