Friday, January 3, 2014

Nothing Honey



This is going to sound ridiculous to everyone who is not a single mother.

This is my Heaven.

My Twin Flame said I can call  him 'Honey'.
(remember, we have a long-distance relationship through the Veil, he is a Galactic, and I am Ground Crew--psychic, healer, and doctor.)

I was in shock!

It's been ten years since I ever called anyone that. He had to reassure me it was 'okay', and ask me to say it several times.

I was like, 'Are you sure it's okay???'

I said it. It felt so good. I can't believe my good luck to have someone who loves me so much he knows my secret dreams! I never complain any more about being single. I accept it.

He brought it up after Unconditional by Katy Perry.

Then I cried tears of joy...

Then he played this, and it too had his Energy Signature to it:

She Will Be Loved by Maroon Five


I wouldn't expect you to understand, but I wanted to record this in writing. It's how it makes me feel that makes me know it is happening. 

It's Here and Now. I never knew I could be so filled with delight!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc