Saturday, January 4, 2014

Guiding You Across The Bridge Of Light



Good morning!
It is dark and early here at my house. I am up early to write. I enjoy writing very much. I wake up before sunrise in order to be able to write and to get to my work on time.

On Wednesday of last week, the New Year, it was quite foggy on the way to work.

I enjoy the fog. It is a different way to experience the senses. Sounds become softer and more muffled. The air is easier for me to breathe. And the lack of clear vision makes me lean more on my awareness of the road and my surroundings, including use of my intuition.


I lived in the Bay Area for ten years. Around this part of the world, wouldn't you say fog is a way of life? Everyone adapts to it.

But in Sunny Los Angeles, California? Everyone freaks out. They go half the speed limit, and I can sense their hesitation and fear.

These drivers are only comforted by what they SEE than what they OBSERVE and what they KNOW.




Also on Wednesday, I saw Theresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium, on TV for the first time. I had been watching the Rose Parade, and was flipping through the channels in my call room --yes, I was at work--looking for the Rose Bowl Game. She was on Dr. Oz. I was fascinated by her!

She is excellent, and another 'guide across the bridge of light'. She looks, acts, and talks like one of the most normal people you know if you happen to live in Long Island. (Here, she would not fit in with those nails and her 'look'--in L.A. we are more 'laid back' in our appearance.)

I watched her gently guiding her audience just far enough across the bridge to get a look at this--there IS life after death, and your Loved Ones are still loving YOU very, very, very much.



Theresa is like those lights that are on this bridge--helping you to see the connection between the land on both sides of it. You know it is there. You feel her compassion, her Vibration of one who is aware of both sides on Earth and in The Other Side. She joyfully brings messages from your family who has passed back to you.

I am deeply moved by the suffering that is brought up by 'not knowing' that there is this bridge, this connection, because it can't be seen, heard, or felt with anything except the third eye and also the heart.

I am angered and upset that the ones left behind suffer so deeply and for such a long time because of the loss; in their blindness, they internalize the loss and lose precious Time on earth to fulfill their mission.

They are the 'walking wounded', still in shock over the misunderstood process of the afterlife.



I was one of these people. I had entire LIFETIMES affected by the one gruesome death I had witnessed in my Twin Flame. It was the death to end all suffering, the worst one you could imagine, and as a physician I still shudder at the recollection of what was endured by him.

All of the lives after in one way or another were a reaction to this loss. I have full memory.

And when he recently contacted me from The Other Side for our reunion, all of these old memories kept coming up. It was as if I was reliving it all over again.

God doesn't want you to suffer like this.

God took it away.

God can.

And I am free.



Are you still with me? Look for the umbrella in the middle of the Light.



Are you ready to walk with me on the bridge of Light? What might be foggy to you looks clear as day to me. Just like this. See the little lights on it? (as an aside, my maternal great grandfather came from Italy and helped build that bridge.)

I hope in my time with you I have demonstrated the following characteristics:

  • Kindness
  • Honesty
  • Dependability
  • Respectful, Open Communication
  • Listening without judgements
  • Showing Up
  • An open heart
  • Openness
  • Caring 
  • Taking an interest in you
  • Integrity
  • Sincerity
  • Compassion
  • Acceptance




Let just say we are 'family' Ohana and we share the spirit of aloha with each other on this blog.



There is family on The Other Side. Some of the best minds and hearts that every walked the planet.
They are planning a welcome like this for us:








This is them in a room, actually planning it. I don't know how they got this picture, but Archangel Michael is supposedly there.





Now Blossom Goodchild, and all of the other Lightworkers like me, who had a rant of my own around the same time...we reached out to the Galactics for a SIGN, for SOMETHING MORE out of sheer frustration for holding the Vibration for so many in order to help them cross the bridge into the Higher Vibrations.

Please pardon us. For what happened makes sense--the energies that were flooding the planet in preparation for a possible 'step up' of all of Gaia's people to 5D (The Event is the trigger, a global bank reset and more)--were like Home.

And that window closed.

It was like watching the best cruise ship you ever saw in your life pulling away from the dock, with you frantically waving your tickets and nobody turning back for you.

It hurt.




We are not going Home any time soon.

I asked my readers, who are the top five percent of the population when it comes to being 'awake' and 'ready' for The Event some questions yesterday.

1. Would you be willing to let go of all your sorrow and sadness if someone could take it away?
a few were excited and said DO IT!
more were, 'it sounds great but'
and some quite strongly said, 'this makes me ME, and I don't want to let go of it'

That was one fire hose on a beautiful firework.
My people are not ready to accept the gift of the Joy of the Higher Vibrations, of 'Heaven On Earth'. They are holding on to patterns that are energetically incompatible with the 'other side of the bridge'. They do not trust in the Process.

2.  If you had a magic wand to make anything you want come true, for no money--it's unlimited, what would you do with it?
Some took it and had fun
Others wanted to help others instead of themselves
Most didn't respond at all!

That was a second fire hose on a beautiful fireworks display.
My people are not ready to accept the unlimited powers of co-creation that are their birth right and have been hidden from them by the Illusion. They are not comfortable with the ability to create based on what their soul desires, to create new experiences that are for their soul growth.





3.  What is fear? What does it do to your aura? Is it healthy? Who is easier to control, someone who is in a state of fear and apprehension, or someone who is calm and happy?
The few who chose to respond saw the Light. FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real, and is a tool for Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart
One thought happy people were easier to control--in a way they are--look at a theme park or sporting event.
And some wanted to define 'control' instead of answer the question.

Then I got a posting about the tonsil girl who is brain dead in the Bay Area--I don't want to quote this reader, who is sweet and nice as can be--but if you look, the emotions and words used to describe them in reaction to this situation include 1) shock 2)sadness 3)tragedy 4)spiritual confusion 5)looking to someone else to answer it.

The system works. Illuminati-controlled media win. People just are not ready to wake up any time soon. At least, not soon enough for some of us who are with you to help you across the Bridge of Light.




Let me put my stethoscope on for a minute and talk to you about that girl.
Tonsils are scary cases.
Not in the O.R.
In the recovery room.
The carotid is right next to the tonsil inside the neck; the more scar tissue from multiple infections (older patients), the more risky it is to do the case. It is NOT a slam dunk.
Surgeons now tend to 'buzz' or 'Bovie' or 'Electrocauterize' the tonsillar bed instead of tying with suture.
If a clot falls off, there is sudden bleeding, it is massive. It can take less than a minute to 'bleed out'.
Many times this happens after the i.v. is pulled out, making anesthesia near impossible. You have to mask the patient with anesthesia gas and intubate the trachea under a pool of blood.
The only way for a patient to survive is for the complication to be noticed and acted upon at once, and even then, have a lot of luck.
This is a standard anesthesia boards question.

This child is a teacher soul.
She is raising the consciousness of everyone, touching their hearts, awakening them.
She is guiding you across the bridge between this life and The Other Side because she is getting you to Think About It.

She chose this assignment before she came to earth.
Most likely she is an advanced soul.

It is my hope her organs are given to people in need of them.

The truth is that Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart are using the story to promote fear, confusion, and reinforce their control; The Light is counting on others to hear her Call To Awakening and see past the Tragedy It Already Is.




Please don't worry about me and Blossom and the rest of us in Ground Crew who are Ascension Pioneers and blazing the trail for others to follow.

Now that our window is closed, we are fully prepared to set up house here, and stay for the Long Haul.

There are soul mates and twin souls and Illuminated twin flames who are on different vibrations; triggering The Event is going to separate them longer.

That is the reason for the delay.

It would be a 'Happier Ending' for everyone involved, the Other Side Planning Committee, and Ground Crew, if as many couples (remember, they are one soul divided in two halves) are complete at the Time Of The Event.

Everyone will find their 'way' to each other, and everyone has all Eternity. 

It just would have been a nicer finish if everyone had been 'on board' and 'all packed and ready to go'.


Dear Father in Heaven, and Mother in Heaven,
Please permit all the Twin Souls to unite
May All Divine Intervention be made on their behalf.
May all souls awaken lovingly and gently from Illusion.
Please help the Lightworkers to keep Hope and Faith
for as long as needed to get everyone safely across 
The Bridge Of Light at the best possible moment.
My Twin Flame waits for me
And I will run to him
With Open Arms.
Thank you for giving me the chance to know him 
through the Veil.



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,


Reiki Doc