CONGRATULATIONS! You've Ascended! You have reached the Vibration needed for Full Expansion of your Consciousness! There are a certain few individuals who MUST Ascend before The Event to show the way for others. Does this make sense?
So...what does one actually DO once one has Ascended?
We sit on clouds and play the harp and experience eternal happiness, right? We're done, aren't we?
I'm just messing with you! LOL LOL LOL : D
It really feels fantastic to be Ascended. And there really are those of you who already have. If you are one, this message will resonate with you quite strongly. And if it doesn't, know that after The Event, when you are ready to open it, your new expanded consciousness will be available, as it is already 'awaiting' you to reach the vibration necessary with your current state that you are in, which is Divine Perfection in every regard for YOU.
Everyone who is already Ascended is going to have the opportunity to Learn and to Grow.
We don't 'stop' our Spiritual Growth and Development after the Ascension Process. It is just like graduating from Medical School. You aren't finished yet--you have only begun internship and post-graduate training in residency. After that, perhaps you might choose extra fellowship training. Or you might apply what you have learned in practice.
Ascension = equivalent of obtaining your M.D., your 'Doctorate of Medicine' <3
You have worked long and hard for it, your goal has been achieved, but there are levels and levels of Lightwork beyond it, and you may take it in the direction where you might wish to explore!
Here are some examples of 'things to practice':
- Very Cool Dreams: Last night I dreamed of Wolf. Vivid, vivid, vivid. Again, I don't dream, so when I do, I take notice. Wolf is 'Teacher'. Wolf is the pathfinder, the forerunner of new ideas who returns to the clan to teach and share medicine. In the Great Star Nation, Wolf is represented by the Dog Star, Sirius, which legend tells us was the original home of our teachers in ancient times.
- Experience Personal Growth: I am super busy--read the book Oxygen by Carol Cassella to get an idea of a full-time working anesthesiologists lifestyle. Mom said, 'If it doesn't cry, it can wait'. As a result, my son is happy and my home is not the most organized. Although I secretly hoped The Event would take me to another galaxy so I didn't not have to organize it, Archangel Nathaniel--who I asked for help--sent a girlfriend, a mom of a classmate of my boy--to help. It's not fun. I'd rather play in the ocean than take care of details like a gardener and home repairs. But I accept this lesson wholeheartedly, and am diving in, with no holding back. It's not my strength but I can work on it. (even though I work full time and have no spare time for me, it's an investment in our future--my son and me--to turn our home into our 'retreat'.)
- Help Others: This is the most pleasant part of all--helping others reach their Spiritual Awakening. I could work on it night and day, which I do, for free. I also enjoy helping patients, my coworkers, and my family and friends.
- Connect with Like-Minded Others: I have some really nice friendships going on, the kind I've always dreamed about, with others in the Galactic, Ascension, Energy-Medicine, and 'Warm and Fuzzy' realms. These people are solid and have dedicated themselves to the Light. I'm so thankful to know them! (And some of them are Y-O-U!)
- Connect with 'Them': Last night I spoke to the Sirian High Council though a friend that has 'connections'. I said 'I want to hear you with my own ears!!!' to them. I got the dream of the wolf. Then today, I actually 'heard' Them!
Them: You are beautiful.
Me: (I felt it and I knew it to be from the Light, and tears started to flow. They were with me.) Thank you for coming. I know you are busy.
Them: Now is the Perfect Time...
Me: (I realized that this moment Now has the Past, Present and Future all connected to it, and has all possibilities. I had drifted into 'zero point' off and on the last two days. Now I understood why. ) I've been in this human body for all these years now--I might as well be useful! What ONE question would you like to know from my experience that might help you with your Mission of 'getting to know us'?
Them: When you are out in the middle of the ocean, on a boat watching whales, how does it FEEL? We would like to know.
Me: (I think and I think...) ...It feels like freedom...like being nurtured and supported by the ocean...I feel like I can do ANYTHING...I feel safe and I feel loved...like I am home somehow.
Them: Do you think you could feel that way all of the time? Imagine it. See how long you can keep that feeling with you...
Me: (I realize at once the question was more for me, than for them, and they in fact know me better than myself! I am startled by their intelligence, and relax right away. I agree to their 'challenge'.)
Them: What is the best hamburger?
Me: (I laugh) When I used to eat them it was In and Out. Everybody loves them.
Them: People like them more than Mc Donalds? We need to know.
Me: Yes, everybody likes them more than Mc Donald's. They are really great.
Then they went away.
(I 'hid' this message from them in the body of the post, out of respect for the one who Officially Channels them. I don't want to steal his thunder. He can keep on thinking 'he's the only one' just in case he might get upset--I don't want to step on anyone's toes or anything! This was just for my personal growth and development. Seriously. LOL)
Aloha and Mahalos,
P.S. This is how it felt to be in Zero Point: I've lived in California my whole life, and freeways are like breathing. Normal as can be. There is a 'tempo' to life in Southern California. Everything happens in a certain way on the road. I have friends who can 'stretch the grid' to meet deadlines (the time-space continuum). I've even 'asked favors' of Spirit to help me get to work on time. About five, ten minutes, max. But three times, on the road, heading home, it oddly seemed like it was taking FOREVER. If felt LONGER than usual, with no traffic. And the last time I realized someone somewhere was 'messing with something' on a grid, and I said to myself, I guess this is what The Now Moment feels like! and accepted all. I got home, no problem, I wasn't 'stuck'. But it felt three times longer than usual. And it wasn't my boy talking incessantly or anything making me bored! We were listening to music, and quiet when it happened, and the songs went on like normal. Today Cobra posts this: Protophasic tested and operational, PP APR clearance approvedhttp://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/09/blog-post_24.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FjUQcb+%28Portal+2012%29