Your loved one appeared to me. Just now. With a request: get this message across to my wife.
That is what I do--I share information across different frequencies to permit people to get 'one last chance with' and 'one last message' from those they loved while they were alive on earth.
Do your thing. Tell her I am okay. Tell her NOW.
I picked up the phone, and thought against it. I know what to say, what the message is, but the discernment as to what is the right time and place for a message to be taken in? That is the art behind mediumship.
What I 'pick up' is that this husband had 'nine lives', and the soul contract was up. He died a month to the day after her birthday (very important for the men, these 'dates') and after their twentieth anniversary (they were supposed to be on a vacation at this time to celebrate). He fulfilled his obligation to the extent that it was permitted within their 'soul contracts'.
The love for her is the same. And I sense a 'protectiveness' and 'willingness to guide her' through the changes that are ahead, but blurry, in the future. In the next six months. Global-scale changes that are going to affect all of us.
If you are a survivor, and have lost a loved one, take comfort in the following information:
- Everyone has 'exit points' written into their Life Plan. There are about six. When you have 'deja vu' and 'ominous' sensation, you may be near one of those planned exit points in your life experience. It is your choice to take them or not. Until the last one.
- Special circumstances may permit small extensions to the contract, typically from one to six months.
- Your deceased loved one takes on a special role of watching you from 'up in Heaven'. They can help you to solve problems and find answers, through your Dream Time and Intuition. 'Coincidences' usually are not random events. They just look that way.
- It is the 'soul power' of the deceased that permits them to cross the veil to you, whether through a medium or directly. It takes a lot of energy for the recently deceased who were of 'average' spiritual fitness, but it 'gets better for them' with time.
- Coming to you is 'uncomfortable' for them, in that your vibration is 'different from' and 'lower' than theirs. Try to raise YOUR vibration as much as possible to 'bridge the gap' and 'make it easy for them'. This works for guides and angelic contact as well.
- If you have a 'hunch' something was from them, be it a fragrance, or a reminder, or a flower, it probably is from them.
- Your crying over them only drags them down. Cry enough to heal, but try to focus on happy thoughts of your loved one. GRATITUDE is the BEST way to energize them so that they can keep up contact with you.
Loved ones who are experiencing 'Lives Between Lives' have a schedule or sorts, and an 'occupation' or 'task'. They can come at a moments' notice, but generally do not 'hang around' after the funeral.
It is our experience that our Deceased Loved Ones are awarded a 'vacation' of sorts, and for about a week tend to 'hang out with the family' every year. Look forward to it!
The veil is much thinner in October, especially for Samhain (All Hallow's or Halloween) and All Soul's Day. If you are going to experience contact with a loved one who has passed, the time for it is right now.
Reiki practitioners have 'opened up' psychically. One of the things psychic development instructors encourage their students to do early on, it to take a Reiki Course. It just helps 'open' and 'awaken' the student to their own extrasensory perception.
Soon, all of us are going to be 'awake', Reiki or not, with Ascension. But for now, for fun, and for your personal growth, even if you are NOT interested in becoming a healer, you might want to try taking Reiki 1 at a reputable center near you, just for the jump-start on your personal psychic development.