Friday, October 5, 2012

Mediumship With Steve Jobs

I was late to work, going eighty on the freeway, all because I had hit the snooze button too many times this morning. I do that, and I space out some mornings. I am having a Karuna Day I thought to myself as I was absent-mindedly forcing myself to make lunches...time seemed funny and distorted somewhat.

It was like that on the road, and I was getting faster not from my accelerator pedal, but from something off. (Yesterday in the car the radio sounded like the record was skipping, on all stations. It was very odd.)

As I was heading past the local CHP speed traps, they do a double, one before to let your guard down and then a second to nail speeders, someone popped in my head.

S: Hi, this is Steve.

It felt mental, not heart centered, so I asked Mother Mary if it was safe to talk to him, and if this was really him? She affirmed.

S: Do you always cross-check like that?

I was embarrassed. I sent the thought of my listening as I paid careful attention to traffic.

S: When I was alive....if I was thinking of doing something (shows images of iPod, iPad, iPhone) , I didn't just talk about it.

I put it in my mind, I thought about what it would be like to have it turn out well. I experienced it ahead, just as if everything was going as planned, and I felt the happiness in advance for it turning out right.

C: I understood. I applied it. I arrive at work on time. All is well. I repeated over and over again, fully seeing the truth of my being ten minutes late on the clock.

S: It is not selfish. Think of what you want. That is how it works. 

And then he went away.

I arrived late. I focused intently on my tasks, to be surprised and the temperature of the room was too high. The patient could not be taken in. I interviewed the patient, set up efficiently, and as if by some miracle, the room temperature dropped back to normal.

Spirit had given me an eight minute delay, excused by the system.I had also gotten nothing but green lights on the way in to work.

Thank you Steve! I am most appreciative of the lesson that you taught me, and I am using my iPad right now to share it with the world.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc