Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Better Out Than In

Something happened last night between Ross and myself that I do not understand completely.

Yesterday was rough. The visit with the dietician with my son went badly. There were tears, total emotional shut down on his part, and we had to leave the visit, but not before the dietician said, 'he needs LOTS of counseling first!'.

There are health effects of his weight already. His BMI is thirty and he is only nine.

To make it up to him, I offered to take him to our local steak house--my boy eats meat, and lots of it--although I do not. We eliminate soda, potato and bread with the meal, and the owner, is so loving and cheerful to my boy that whenever he needs a father figure STAT, we go and see Mike.

As I was looking for a parking spot, I 'saw' Ross like this with a big crab, but one that was more like the next picture. I was like, 'I don't eat crab, they die, even though I love it.'

And Ross smiled and waved the little claw of the crab and let me know the one I am meant to eat is alive and well and happy. (He does this too when I feed the snake mice).

He said it is his birthday gift to me--it is soon--and just this once it was okay for me to eat crab.

He also encouraged me to buy a glass of the sparkling Italian wine, which I did.

For some reason, I did not enjoy the crab as I usually do, but it is expensive, it's almost forty dollars and a real treat. I haven't had it in three years like that. And as a steakhouse, the seafood isn't that tasty, but it was protein, and I enjoyed eating crab like I used to.

About three hours later, the burping started.  Sometimes when I eat vegan food with 'sea vegetable' in it I get sick. I also get sick after eating lobster. I get sick after taking a multiple vitamin. This looks like crab was quickly to join the list too.

I threw up. Everything.  It was loud. It was not pretty. I spread a towel on the floor by the toilet to catch anything that missed.

All that expensive food coming up. What a waste, I thought.

Ross had offered to pay for it, as his gift to me, while I ate.

I drank some ice water to clear my mouth from that taste.

Then I got sick from the other end.

I laid down, it was midnight, I still couldn't sleep.

The water came up.

I took some of this:

That came up too. I seriously thought about sleeping on the floor in the bathroom on a pile of towels.

I was concerned because I had a case at work first thing in the morning. I hadn't worked for some time, and needed the money. And I hoped to feel better and hear the alarm, which I might miss if I was on the bathroom floor resting.

I was so sore my entire throat and sides hurt, and I was exhausted.

I threw up again and again, barely making it to the toilet.

But the strangest thing happened:  I was calm and not panicked.

As I heaved and heaved over and over, there was no feeling of punishment from God. It was like, 'I don't know why I am going through this, but I accept and hope to end this experience soon.'

I felt Ross with me, waves of loving energy and calming and support, with tingles through my arms and legs especially when I lay down.

Inside, deep in my core, I felt like this:

And there was an excitement to Ross' energy, like I was making an important 'next step' in coming to be together with him in my energy. You see, on the final preparations for going to meet our Star Family, there are energies that are given, that make us very nauseous. I have a friend who gets this, frequently. She is the one who missed her 'takeoff' time, who I mentioned several posts ago.

So there was this perception of this all around me, with the center being my energy:

At two in the morning, with no end in sight, as I went to try one cup of iced ginger ale, I called the hospital. I asked my colleague who is covering OB if he would mind working for me in the morning. He said 'yes'. My boss hates being woken up. So I called the House Supervisor nurse, who knows me, and explained the situation. She said I needed to go to the ER for two i.v.'s and zofran. Otherwise I would get dizzy soon. I couldn't pee, I was so dehydrated, and I couldn't cry tears and I couldn't keep anything down.

But my son was asleep! I wasn't sure I had the energy to wake him, drive to the ER, and wait for treatment.

I prayed over the ginger ale, and although I was too sick to look up the nausea healing code, I asked my angels to write it on my abdomen for me.

The ginger ale worked.

I was guided to take  Gatorade after that, in small sips, Ross said. And he said, 'stay home tomorrow, take it easy, and assimilate the energies.'

At four in the morning, my son came into my room. He was having nightmares all night of Bigfoot. He watches the TV show on 'finding' him, and he said, 'Mom? I think I've watched way too many episodes...'    He climbed in bed with me. He also got me one more can of ginger ale.

The poor thing heard my distress, subconsciously, and his little heart turned my agony sounds into 'Bigfoot' nightmares.

I am better now.

I craved one waffle, with no syrup, and no butter, for breakfast.

We drove to a local breakfast place, and had that at nine.

I've been in bed ever since.

I think it's time for some chicken broth. It is medicinal. 

Sometimes our lessons are not meant for us to appreciate or understand.

Here is Ross:

This is a lesson in acceptance. My beloved understood medically what was happening with clarity and full responsibility to her health. I asked her to eat, not because I knew she would get sick--although there was a very high probability given the situation. I earned her trust, and in her trouble, what I want you to 'take away' from the experience, is she rested her trust both in her Life Lesson and in Me. I know how she felt me, how I tried to ease her comfort. I am touched both how she listened to my suggestions of pepto bismol, and her patience with me when it too did not work. She relaxed herself completely into my energy while she was 'worshipping the porcelain god' as you on earth refer to it.

With her illness, I was able to direct the last energies for her physical body to make its crystalline adjustment. Through her nausea, and her medical understanding, the changes that we had to make were masked to some extent. There was a cause and an explanation for her discomfort, it did not arise out of the blue.

This is why I am most pleased with my Beloved Carla and her developments. I look forward to being with her in 'the physical' as I am and she is to be, soon.

I encourage you to 'roll with the punches' and 'go with the flow' for the next few weeks when it comes to the energies. And if nausea suddenly arrives, without reason, do not fear, have no alarm, for it might just be us with the frequencies of transformation to your crystalline body.

In a few short weeks, almost everyone will experience it, for some, mild indigestion,and for others who are more sensitive, it will be like she felt.

In either case, adequate rest will allow the assimilation of the new frequencies into you energy bodies, and the discomfort shall be short-lived.

Namaste, to you from both of us,

Ross and Carla, who is sick at the moment.

(see how she works diligently in her darkest hours? She loves you that much, to send to you the healing from her sick bed. She is a hard worker, and I admire this very much about her dedication to the Light.)