Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yoda 106: On Lady Cobra, ISIS

I noticed her the minutes before the program began to start. She was making final preparations to the area. She walked with a confidence I had not experienced in the feminine on this Earth. It was something I felt it on a vibrational level, and I wanted to be like her in this way, NOW.

As she spoke to the group, I was amazed at her power of love, gentleness, and strength. This was Love on steroids, conscious Love, wise Love, and Love in Action.

At the end of the night, the option came up to have an Isis Initiation of the Goddess with her, something like a Reiki Attunement, the next day. I jumped at the chance.

Although I was disappointed at the price--cash--one hundred Euros, for the energy exchange at first, it served to help me. Instead of going through the initiation with two others, because of the financial part, they turned away. I was initiated by Lady Cobra all by myself alone.

As a Karuna Reiki Master, I have been through all KINDS of energy upgrades. This one, I didn't feel it. I didn't get 'sleepy' like she said. I was ready....and while I was talking with her one-on-one, during the preparation for the attunement, I could sense that both of us had been Priestesses in another lifetime. Possibly many Lifetimes. It was so natural a thing for us to do. (As an aside, I learned that I am from Sirius in my soul, as is she...)

There was a group work that she shared on Sunday at the conference. I will share it with you. For that was the most powerful part of the Cobra weekend.

The First Chakra
Before the first year, you are one with your mother. You are totally defenseless. Your every need must be met by others. The first chakra is about Survival.

Element: Earth. Your lower body is in constant contact with Earth, every day. Grow strong 'roots' to connect with Gaia

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to be alive on this planet. I have a RIGHT to be alive on this planet. I have a RIGHT to be alive on this planet.


The Second Chakra
The second year of life, you are learning to separate from your mother. If you cry, you are told, 'don't cry'. If you are angry, you are told 'not to share your anger'.   The second chakra is about the ability to Feel.

Element Water. It can take the shape of any container it is poured into. It is fluid, and constantly changing.

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to feel. I have a RIGHT to feel. I have a RIGHT to feel.


The Third Chakra
The third year of life, you can get around. You can run. You can play. You can build things out of blocks. You are not so dependent of your mother any more. The third chakra is about the ability to Act.

Element: Fire. There is warmth. Action. and Light.

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to do and act. I have a RIGHT to do and act. I have a RIGHT to do and act.

The Fourth Chakra
This is developed in the fourth year of life--the ability to Love and Be Loved. It is the most natural thing in the world for us, to Love and to Be Loved. Love is everywhere. It is surrounding us, like the air that we breathe. We are Love, our very essence of being. We are human containers filled with Love and Light on this planet. The fourth chakra is about the ability to experience universal Love.

Element: Air. Just like we breathe in air, and breathe out fear and things we don't need, we also take in Love and let go of anxiety with each breath.

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to love and be loved. I have a RIGHT to love and be loved. I have a RIGHT to love and be loved.

The Fifth Chakra
This is developed in the fifth year of life--the ability to speak our truth.  We can communicate ourselves to others. The fifth chakra is about the right to speak.

Element: The Ether. It is everywhere around us, and connects us to our Higher Purpose.

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to make sound. I have a RIGHT to make sound. I have a RIGHT to make sound. (during this part, we all made sound together. It was the most beautiful, celestial sound I have ever heard in my life, a room full of people making sound together. It was so moving, I had tears flowing freely down my face, to feel everyone in the room 'waking up' and feeling free enough to 'make their own sound'. This sound went on for about five minutes. I will never forget it.)

The Sixth Chakra
This is developed in the sixth year of life--the ability of the third eye to pick up information, to sense our Truth, and the Truth in the world around us. It is the ability to think for ourselves, and decide what is true for us, or not. The sixth chakra is about the ability to SEE in the Highest sense.

Element: Light. The Light of the Higher Consciousness.

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to seek Truth. I have a RIGHT to seek Truth. I have a RIGHT to seek Truth.

The Seventh Chakra
Our connection to Source is complete in our seventh year of life. We are on our way to our Life Purpose at this time. We have dreams in our heart of what we would like to do with our lives while we are on earth. The seventh chakra is to know in our bones that we are never separated from Source, that we are supported on this Earth by the Higher Realms, and that we are NEVER ALONE.

Element: The Stars. The Universe. The Celestial Realms. Our connection to the Galactic Central Sun.

Affirmation: I have a RIGHT to be connected to Source. I have a RIGHT to be connected to Source. I have a RIGHT to be connected to Source.


At the end of the conference, Lady Isis was eating an apple that was provided for all of us in the fruit bowls as food. She said the thought occurred to her as she bit into the apple: it is time to let go of the guilt. There was nothing wrong with wanting to learn and to know what God is like. There is no separation between us and the Source. Let it go. Let go of the fear. Let go of the guilt. Enjoy the apple!

Namaste,

Reiki Doc