Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Why I Don't Have an Office



Dear Reiki Doc,
Where are you located? How can I come and take classes? I would like to know more about your organization.
'Mary' Anybody

Hi 'Mary',
These are the types of letters I receive online.
If you want to contact me, there is a way. Either Direct Message on Doctors With Reiki on Facebook. Or, if you have patience, email me a reikidoc@reikidoc.com.
There is a website being built. I try to make it better, but it is a lot of effort. www.reikidoc.com.
I bought the site.

There are a many reasons why I do not have an 'office':

  • I am a working anesthesiologist who works full time. Anesthesiologists do not 'have' offices. We are in the OR directly taking care of patients. We only bill for our services and our time. When we are not in the OR, we are not compensated. (Our billing companies are contracted out, and take seven percent of all we make to process the forms and collect from insurance and patients. Our contract holder takes an additional two percent of everything we make in exchange for letting us work at his place.)
  • If I did 'have' an office, many would 'find me' and look to me to find 'the answers that are deep inside', the Truth. Instead, through online educational processes, I am gently guiding you to 'awaken' to this Truth within yourselves. Further, I gently empower you to take your Truth out in your lives, in order to help others.
  • Much of my work here is at the edge of current technology. It can go either way. There are shysters who take advantage of those who are seeking truth. My delay in 'setting up and office' and insistence on 'keeping my day job' prove that I am apart from financial incentive to work with you. I simply work for #gratitude instead, 'Heaven Dollars' if you will. There is definitely an energy exchange for my work, just not a monetary one.
  • I work with the Higher Realms, the Angels, Guides, and Ascended Masters. I am in collaboration with their work on the astral planes. They are real. They are wise. They are Loving. And they are going to be there for you in a while. It is not easy for them to find a 'good channel' to send the information down and back without changing it. I 'stick out like a sore thumb' on their side for my ability to 'channel'. I am a conscious channel--I am always awake and using my Higher Judgement on what I share, how I share it, and with whom.
  • I represent the 'New Normal'. Everyone is going to be like this, one day. 
The establishment here at Doctors With Reiki recognize that you have many choices for your Blogging pleasure. We wish to thank you for supporting our work. 

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. I have my sights set on an office that is adjacent to my own doctor's office. I have sent a request to my guides that when the time is right for Light Boxes and Healing Work, outside of the medical paradigm that is currently in process, I volunteer to set up there, or wherever else they may guide.
It is coming!