Friday, December 7, 2012

444 - For the Highest Good - 444


Hi Newbie to the Higher Dimensions!

Guess what? At 5D or higher, you get to Manifest!
Manifest? Like, what does that mean?, you may ask?
Well, hold on to your hats....because....you are going to create anything that you want!

All you have to do is decide, think it, feel it, and do whatever it takes for it to happen.
If you remember an athlete and how they train their whole life in order to win?
Accelerate it. Accelerate it to almost as fast as you think and it will happen.
That is how it is going to be.

How do I know? Well, I experience it directly. Yes. I have the ability to manifest. And now, also, when I think something like, how I would like that person to pick up a piece of monitoring wire and connect it to the patient because it is too hard for me to reach, about ten seconds later, they look at me, and ask, would you like me to connect this wire? That, for example, is telepathic communication. All of us are going to be doing that in 5D, too.

How are there going to be guidelines on what to do? And how much? Will I have to get a license or something so I can be safe to Manifest? Is there like, Driver's Training or something for it?

No! How cute a thought it that? If you make it to 5D, by default, you have the ability to manifest and to create whatever you like! It is like learning to walk for an infant. Soon they get the hang of it, starting to scoot--you know they are pretty fast at it!--and then crawling on the furniture to hold them up (this is called 'cruising). Ever try to chase after a one-year old on the move?

You get the picture.

The only advice I have to give, when you are starting to manifest, is to ask for it to be For The Highest Good. That takes into account any unforseen possibilities that will add to the benefit of all including yourself.

In a short time, you too will be able to manifest skillfully and with heart. Why don't you start practicing now?

Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. According to Doreen Virtue, 444 = There are angels -- they're everywhere around you! You are completely loved, supported and guided by many Heavenly beings, and you have nothing to fear.