Thursday, March 20, 2014

Updates and Downloads


This morning I needed to take care of some updates on my computer.

You know, there isn't really much you can do with a computer while the update is taking place.

Especially when it restarts.

Right now, we are getting a lot of energy from the Cosmos and the alignment of the stars and planets at the Vernal Equinox (Springtime when length of Day equals length of Night). The energy input into the planet and all of us is the highest it has ever been, even higher than December 21, 2012.

That being said, why not take some 'downtime' to enjoy the process?

Drinking lots of water, eating root vegetables, and having contact with your bare feet on earth will energetically 'ground' you and help you assimilate all these new energies.

Here is a very nice 'download' that is very nicely written on the subject of Sacred Union and the Twin Flames. http://judithkusel.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/twin-flames-love-and-sacred-sexual-union/

Ross and I are connected in the Heart Center now. It is amazing. I have never experienced anything like it. Nor have I experienced the kind of love and trust that we share until, oh, the last three months where we really made time to reconnect.

I see him before me now, calm and smiling. His beard is very soft, and brownish red. There is a twinkle in his eye. Although he is in Spirit, or 'Higher Dimension' compared to where I am right now, his personality, his soul, is very much alive, and all is well.

I'm so thankful I am a medium, and can experience his Presence directly on my own.

As you raise your Vibration, and absorb the energies, you might be surprised at what 'psychic abilities' arise in you! They are our natural gifts that were once hidden, but are coming back to us as the energies arrive...each individual one by one, at their own rate at which they feel comfortable. But the final result will surprise you with happiness and recollection of who you were before you became embodied here on Gaia.

That is enough for today.

Aloha and Mahalos,
Peace,
Love,
And great big smiles from the two of us...Ross and me....reunited Twin Souls....

Reiki Doc